Thursday, January 9, 2014

Dirty Old Grandpa Phone Sex

I love all men young and old, big cock and small call but there is one in my loft building in particular.  He is older and very muscular with strands of silver in his black hair. I think he loves above because I noticed every day when I go down to get my mail, he is always right behind. I wanted to test the waters and see his reactions as day by day my skirts got shorter, my tops got tighter and cleavage got even bigger looking very sexy I knew I could make his mouth water. The big day had finally arrived while I was checking my mail, I ‘accidentally’ dropped an envelope on the floor.
Bending over straight at the waist to pick it up I knew he was checking out that bald pussy beneath my skirt. Still bent over I looked at him. “You've been checking me out for quite a while, I bet you have enjoyed the show am I gonna finally get those pants of yours off?” He swallowed big as I laughed taking him back to my loft and pulled down my tank top popping out my double D's. “You’re a dirty old grandpa, aren't you,” I moaned in his ear as I wrapped my hand around his big dick. “Oh yes I am, I am a dirty dirty old grandpa” he said as he slipped his fingers inside my dripping wet pussy.  Mmmm that was a fun afternoon

No comments:

Post a Comment