Friday, January 3, 2014

Craving some anal phone sex!!

You've got my face down and ass up and taking your cock inside my filthy asshole! Because I know you love when I am your anal whore. I can't get enough cock in my dirty dirty shit hole!

Give my dirty shit hole some hardcore pounding! Use my tight hole as much as you want, even let your friends, family, and boss have a turn. I love doing those nasty things your wife or girlfriend would never do for you. My asshole is lubbed and warm, so fucking tight.. just waiting to be stretched open! A nasty anal whore with a round ass is ready to please. I won’t say no.. unless maybe you want me to!

Once I’m filled with so much cum inside my ass that I’m dripping then I’ll gladly crouch down and let it all out just for you and make a special drink for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment