Saturday, November 30, 2013

Phone Sex therapy with Dr. Sadie

I know you need direction in your life. There are decisions you just can’t make. Even if you could, you would probably fuck them up. So, why not let me run your life. I know what’s best for you. I know the things you need. I can be your Mistress. If that is to threatening to you, then let me be your doctor, your sex therapist; or your life coach. I will give your life the meaning and purpose it should have. I can take your life to the next level and keep you coming back for more. I have the answers to the questions you might have about life, women and everything in between. Let’s kick it up a notch. I have the tools to take you where you need to be. I will be right by your side the entire time, making your fantasy a reality.


No comments:

Post a Comment