Thursday, September 12, 2013

Stripper Play

I still strip once in a while yet, I stopped for a while but I just love all the attention I get from men, that I decided to do it again.  I bet you would love to have some stripper phone sex with me!  I love it kinky and dirty.  I love dressing up all slutty and dancing on a pole, taking off my clothes piece by piece.  I know men love, when I crawl up to them to get their money I can tell I made them all hard.  I love going up to them and rubbing my big DD tits in their faces.  They love it!  Sometimes if they are lucky I will let them lick my nipples.  I love dancing on the pole that is my favorite, it gets my pussy dripping wet dancing so sexy.  When I take my panties off I love to go up to a guy and make him sniff and lick them, to taste how wet I am.  That drives the men crazy.  I would love for you to call me and I can tell you some of my hot stripper stories!  My pussy is just dripping wet thinking about them.  Give me a ring and let’s make it dirty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment