Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Sticky Sweet with Sadie

Oh how I love when you call me up and tell me how much you love and admire my sexy curvy body. I always get the most compliments on my double D titties! I work hard to please, tease and punish! It keeps this body just the way you like it! I like to watch myself in the mirror getting my special cock filled work out. I’m super horny tonight and ready to play. I know you will love my sweet kinky voice. I’m in the mood for anything. Nothing is to much for this pussy cat. Would you make me purr tonight? How about to some age play, mommy role play, or cuckold phone sex. I will even be your girlfriend. That’s right, your very own virtual girlfriend to play with! 
I have a special just for you! 20 minutes for $30, that's right kick ass deal huh?!? Get it while its lasts. So let’s have phone sex tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment