Saturday, October 12, 2013

Everyone Loves Scat Phone Sex

I’m spoiled rotten and I tend to get what I want, and I want a hot and nasty scat phone sex call tonight! You treat me like a princess because the things I do to you cock makes you question reality and I love driving you wild. Sometimes your misery and humiliation is what makes my pussy ache. Your objections don’t matter, I’m the boss, your pathetic and you will take all the abuse. You’re my good little sissy phone slave and do exactly as I say, don’t you? You’re such a greedy ass piggy. I want to see you crawl around on all fours sniffing out truffles. Who knows where you’ll find them? Maybe in my dripping cunt? Perhaps you’ll find a real treasure in a stinky asshole, you’re my nasty piggy, roll around in the shit you suck from my ass so I can hear you squeal in delight!

No comments:

Post a Comment