Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Love the taste of nicotine

When I light up that first cigarette in the morning and let the nicotine rush through my veins, I know I can take on the day.
I've been smoking since I was thirteen with the help of my dirty, dirty daddy who would smoke all the time. I remember how it started too. He’d sit outside on the porch late at night, sucking down the nicotine, and ask me to sit on his lap. He would tell me to take a puff from his cigarette...one hit from it got me dizzy. A couple puffs later I was feeling so good! Daddy knew what he was doing when I’d sit on his lap taking drags from his sweet cig. I’d feel dizzy and silly feeling his hands start to wander around my young developing body. I could smell the nicotine on his breath, and feel the hard on in his pants grow. He loved to touch and pet me. Every time I light up a cigarette now I am reminded of him and those dirty, dirty things he'd do to me late at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment