Thursday, December 12, 2013

Dirty scat with Sadie!!

I love doing some toilet fun in case you didn't know! Hell, those are some of my favorite calls! Sure I’ve done lots of hot toilet phone sex role plays but you wanna know what I absolutely LOVE doing on the phone? Letting all my waste expel from my dirty holes all over you! Gets me so hot, especially when you’re stroking your cock for me as I do it. I love when you are being my toilet slut. I love it nasty! You could be listening to me as I rub my clit on the phone for you as all my piss falls into the toilet. A little dirty, don’t you think? How badly are wishing that I was there with you to do some nasty toilet fun? It’s such a big fetish of mine! And I am just aching to talk to more like-minded people! Ready to let me taste that gushing stream from your cock? My mouth is ready to be your toilet! Cum get it while you can!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment