Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Let's talk about pantyhose baby

I love to put on a pair of silky, sheer pantyhose with nothing more than a thong and a pair of tall stiletto heels. I think it’s totally hot.  Personally, I get a rush just thinking about all the different things you can do with a pair of silky, sheer pantyhose.  An no I am not just talking about wearing them on these long legs.  All the kinky ideas that run through my mind when I see a pair of pantyhose and stockings, just so many possibilities that make my pussy and mouth wet.
image
I love to use them to tie you down to the bed for the night and have my way with you, but if you are not into getting tied down then we can think of another game to play. Some guys like it when I wear ultra sheer pantyhose and then use my legs and feet to caress every inch of their body just to feel the tickle of the fabric. Just imagine feeling my legs covered in a pair of silky, sheer pantyhose caressing your body making you tingle and quiver all over. Do you think you can handle a pantyhose fetish phone sex call with me?  The possibilities of what we can do with a pair of pantyhose is limitless.
Or are you one of those adventurous guys, who dares to wear them when no one is around to see? Honestly, I think a man that wears pantyhose is really hot and it turns me on more than anything, just the thought of it gets my pussy wet. What turns me on the most about it is his dedication to feel those pantyhose in any shape or fashion against his body. Or maybe you can even throw on my dirty pair of pantyhose around your cock and use them to stroke your throbbing cock for me as I watch.
There are so many possibilities when it comes to pantyhose fetish. So give me a call and lets talk about it I am more than willing to explore all the different possibilities of pantyhose fetish phone sex with you, or any other fetish or fantasy that you have in mind. Remember there are no limits when you chat with me.  I got a pair of sheer nude pantyhose on right now caressing my inner thigh mmmm I love the way the feel against my skin I just get enough. I want to feel your cock rub again the sheer pantyhose covering my wet pussy until you can't stand it anymore.  Oh yea baby soak my favorite pantyhose in all your warm cum.
I got a fresh pair on right now mmmm what do you say lets play?image

No comments:

Post a Comment